We love Kriega’s bags, we’ve used them on many a ride – road and dirt – plus their backpacks are just great for everyday use. The latest bag from this hard working British moto-luggage specialist is the MAX28, which looks to be positioned very much at that ‘everyday use’ end of the spectrum, being aimed at the hardcore moto-commuter market. But the features are so good, so universal it’ll be a backpack you’d use anytime, any place. Looks to be a lovely piece of kit.
Kriega say this about the Max28:
20 years of experience has gone into the design and manufacture of the MAX28. It builds on the firm’s unrivalled experience in the market and was developed after consultation with hardcore, five-days-a-week, 50-weeks-a-year motorcycle commuters. The MAX28’s specification is understated and over-engineered. It has a classic, anti-fashion style that will look as good in ten years as it does now, and a military-spec build quality that Kriega fans have come to expect and trust. That’s why the company continues to offer a ten-year guarantee.
The bags features:
- QUADLOC-Lite™ harness transfers weight from the shoulders to the chest and body, giving all-day riding comfort, even with heavy loads.
- Ultra-durable 420D Cordura® Lite Plus and Hypalon construction.
- ‘Soft-feel’ back panel for rider comfort.
- YKK® heavy-duty zips throughout.
- Zip-out expandable main body taking the total carrying capacity to 28-litres (which will take a full face helmet)
- Guaranteed waterproof 14” laptop pocket. (max size 340 x 245mm / 13.4” x 9.64”)
- 4 internal zip pockets, plus quick-access document sleeve.
- Hydration Reservoir compatible.
- Removable waist strap for extra pack stability when riding.
- Reflective panels on the harness give added visibility.
- Harness pocket compatible.
10 YEAR GUARANTEE.
RRP is £199. For more details go to: www.kriega.com